Friday, March 6, 2009

Podcasting or time shifting

I am a web 2.0 user! For some time now I have been podcasting and not realized that this means I am au fait with web 2.0. I have been podcasting biography type stuff for some time, and today while exploring the exercises in the podacst section, I got lost with Ramona Koval's Book Show and listened to an interview with Stella Rimmington.
Then I explored a couple of the other sites listed - the Yahoo link doesn't work. So I went to Yahoo and searched but got a bit confused.
Next I was looking at some of the posts from other bloggers, I followed Michael's link to YRPL. Of course i know who they are, and remember hearing about their online books etc but had not been there before. I listened and enjoyed an Amercian Indian meditation, so thanks Michael.
Looking at some of the podcasting sites it all seemed a bit overwhelming in regard to the choices but it comes back to what I am interested in and following that path.

Radio National Book Show

I can see this is going to be a favourite web 2.0 thingy I am going to use more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment