Monday, March 30, 2009

iGoogle

I have decided to dedicate some time this week to catch up on my learnings and my blog. So onward to iGoogle. I actually set up mu iGoogle account a oouple of weeks ago. One of the things I have started to do is explore web sites rather that drop in, grab the thing I want and then move on. So I explored Google and set up my iGoogle account but found that I was still just using the main google home page. So now I will go to my iGoogle page and check out my weather feed, my news feed, my buudist quote feed, and the cheapest petrol feed and see how I go. Maybe too much extra bits on my iGoogle page, hmmmm we will see.


BUT I vote that in this remodeling phase of Vicnet that we consider taking on some of the perks that Google staff have.

Linda

1 comment: