As I go on this journey, I find that not only am I learning while following the curriculum, but I am taking the time (when available) to explore other options on websites that I visit. I am a user of Google for searching and now calendar and lately (I am sure as a result of this course) that I am exploring other areas of the website. So I have skipped ahead of the Web 2.0 curriculum without knowing it and have an iGoogle account, an email and have been exploring accessibility options.
So one of my learnings is to take the time and look around.
Another is this is not a linear journey. I move on to a new topic and then find that something triggers off a revisit to a previous topic and I learn something else.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Linda,
ReplyDeleteThis is certainly not a linear journey. I get sidetracked all the time. I just had a look at Jig Zone, and then I just had to find out how it worked, and then I just had to solve it...
Nice one Linda!
ReplyDelete